Monday, June 18, 2012

Ochado Mid Valley: Buy 1 FREE 1 Promotion


I didn't notice there's Ochado @ Mid Valley until a friend told me about this promotion. Of course I dont want to miss kan ... maka lunch tadi kami pon membeli lah. I had a chance to try it before @ Pavilllion, masa tu I had the Pop Egg (Coffee Ikura) Milk Tea ... mmg best la & made me craving for more.


Sbb dah planned nak beli flavour yg x penah cuba ... maka I chose Ochado Premium Tea >> Okinawa Matcha with Azuki Bean. Mmm ... just a so-so la, the matcha taste was too strong & a bit pahit. After taste nya x syok betul di tekak I ni. I thot it's gonna taste like matcha ice cream macam kat Sushi King ke ... so bila minum rasa lain, mmg upset lah.


Masa queue order air tu, nampak mille crepe ni ... ada a few flavour >> Chocolate, Vanilla, Mango & Strawberry. Mmg dah lama teringin nak cuba mille crepe cake ni .. sbb nak membuat macam x sanggup ... 

Untuk cake ni, I bagi 2 thumbs up. Mmg superb!!! dah off set kekecewaan I dgn air kat atas tu. Esok-esok nak cuba flavour yg lain pulak.

Btw, here's the definition for Crêpes  and Mille crêpe from Mr Wiki ..

Crêpes are especially popular throughout France. The common ingredients include flour, eggs, milk, butter, and a pinch of salt. Crêpes are usually of two types: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) made with wheat flour and slightly sweetened; and savoury galettes (crêpes salées) made with buckwheat flour and unsweetened. The name "galette" came from the French word galet ("pebble"), since the first gallettes were made on a large pebble heated in a fire. Batter made from buckwheat flour is gluten-free, which makes it possible for people who have a gluten allergy or intolerance to eat this type of crêpe.

Mille crêpe is a French cake made of many crêpe layers. The word mille means "a thousand", implying the many layers of crêpe.[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soft Pandan Marble Cake ... lembut dan sedap sangat

Yeayy ... Seronoknya ... akhirnya jumpa resepi butter cake yang lembut sangat tanpa perlu guna ovalette. Alhamdulillah. Thanks Mamafa...